This berry tiramisu is sweet and perfect for a Valentine's Day dessert! Make this recipe ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until it's ready to be served.
Hands-on Time: 35 min. | Total Time: 35 min. | Serves: 8-10 | Difficulty: Medium
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (4 oz.) mascarpone cheese
- 8 oz. white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. Kroger Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) ladyfingers, split
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and mascarpone cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in the cooled chocolate, ½ cup of confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Brush 1 package of the ladyfingers with ¼ cup of the orange juice, then arrange in a 9"x13" baking dish. Spread with 2 cups of cheese mixture; top with 1 cup of the strawberries, ½ cup of blueberries and ½ cup of blackberries. Brush the remaining ladyfingers with the remaining orange juice; arrange over the berries.
- Gently stir in the remaining confectioners' sugar into the remaining cream cheese mixture, then fold in the remaining whipped cream. Spread over the ladyfingers, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Top with the remaining berries and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 550, Calories from Fat 350, Total Fat 39g (60% DV), Saturated Fat 23g (115% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 150mg (50% DV), Sodium 150mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates 45g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 36g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.