Thinly sliced chicken strips, tenderized, and marinated in a teriyaki marinade and baked down into some of the most delicious jerky you’ve ever had.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes + 1 hour marinade
- Cook Time: 5 to 7 hours
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, turkey breasts or 1 lb. London broil
- ½ cup Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Slice each breast lengthwise into strips about 1/2-inch thick. With the back of a pan, pound the chicken to an even thickness of ¼ inch.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl. Add the Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce, red pepper flakes, and mix well.
- Chill covered for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200F.
- Place a rack over a foil lined sheet pan. Spray the rack with vegetable cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken about 1-inch apart on the rack. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Bake the jerky for 5 to 7 hours or until dry but not brittle.