After you move your tassel to the left toss back a few of these delicious crispy potato bits.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 60 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 24 oz. small golden or red skin gold flesh potatoes
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F. Mix sour cream, chives, onion and garlic powder in a bowl; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place chopsticks or bamboo skewers on a cutting board with 1 potato in between. Using knife carefully cut slits every ⅛” without cutting through the bottom (the chopsticks will help stop the knife). Place cut potatoes on baking sheet.
- Brush potatoes with butter and season with salt and pepper. Bake 45-50 minutes until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and chive dip.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 100, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 150mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates 10g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (4% DV), Sugars < 1g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%