Start the day with a bit of bubbly and color. This take on a mimosa gets all dressed up with a splash of grenadine. For a non-alcoholic version, substitute sparkling water or ginger ale for the champagne.
Hands-on Time: 5 min | Total Time: 5 min | Serves: 1 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 oz. orange juice, chilled
- 2 oz. prosecco or champagne, chilled
- 2-3 tsp. grenadine
- Maraschino cherry, if desired
- Pour orange juice and prosecco into 5-6-ounce champagne flute.
- Slowly pour grenadine into glass over the back of a spoon, allowing it to settle at the bottom.
- Garnish with cherry.
Per serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 10mg (0% DV), Carbohydrates 22g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.