Created by: Erin Sellin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Use your crock pot to make crispy-tender potatoes flavored with ranch. These potatoes are great with just about anything: roast chicken, pork chops, steak, fish…you name it! And just think of all the ways you could change up the flavor to enjoy them over and over again.
- 2 lbs. baby potatoes, washed and sliced in half
- 3 Tbsp. butter, cut into cubes
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place halved potatoes in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over, and stir to coat
- Drop cubes of butter evenly over the top of the potatoes.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until fork tender. Stir the potatoes after 1 hour to have the melted butter coat the potatoes.
- If you will not be home, melt the butter to coat the potatoes before starting.