These meatballs are quick to put together, and the sweet taste of cranberry sauce mixed with barbecue sauce will have you wanting more.
Hands-on Time: 8 min. | Total Time: 2 hours | Serves: 7-10 | Difficulty: Easy
- 40-50 frozen meatballs
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole cranberry sauce
- 1 jar (12 oz.) cocktail sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Green onions, chopped
- Spray bottom of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place frozen meatballs in slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cranberry sauce, cocktail sauce, brown sugar, water and barbecue sauce. Pour over meatballs.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve and garnish with chopped green onions.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 440, Calories from Fat 160, Total Fat 18g (28% DV), Saturated Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 1260mg (52% DV), Carbohydrates 59g (20% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 51g, Protein 11g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.