Let your slow cooker carry the team in this hands-off recipe that’s healthier too.
4 hours | Prep time: 10 min | Serves: 6 | Yields: 6 sandwiches
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 Kaiser rolls
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil add cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side. Remove and place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar. Pour over chicken, cover slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove, shred chicken and return to sauce. Spoon onto rolls before serving.