Hot wings made with spicy tomatoes and a hint of honey lend a sweet heat to your appetizer tray.
30 min | Total time: 30 min | Serves: 4 | Yields: 4 drumettes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. Blue Bonnet® Spread tub, melted
- 32 chicken wing drumettes (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler. Spray broiler pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place 1 can undrained tomatoes in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Drain chopped tomatoes and combine with sour cream to make dip; set aside. Place second can undrained tomatoes in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Pour into medium bowl; stir in Blue Bonnet and honey.
- Place chicken in large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread half of tomato mixture over wings; turn to coat. Transfer half of wings to broiler pan; broil 10 minutes. Turn wings; spoon half of remaining tomato mixture on wings. Broil 10 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and tender (180°F). Repeat cooking of remaining wings. Serve with dip.