Homemade pumpkin spice pancakes are even more delicious with a drizzle of cream cheese syrup.
Hands-on Time: 30 min. | Total Time: 30 min. | Serves: 10 (4”) pancakes | Difficulty: Easy
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2-4 Tbsp. milk
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. fine salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Additional butter for cooking
- Beat together cream cheese and maple syrup. Slowly add milk until desired thickness; set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In another bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, egg, butter and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just blended.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat; add enough butter to coat pan. Use ¼ cup of batter for each pancake; cook until one side is golden and bubbles form and start popping. Flip and cook until second side is golden.
- Serve pancakes with cream cheese syrup. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 170, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 220mg (9% DV), Carbohydrates 22g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (4% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A 45%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.