Created by: Amy Christie, this heart of mine
Celebrate the season of love with a creamy cup of colorful cocoa. Don’t let the pink color deceive you, it’s chock full of chocolatey goodness! Don’t forget the heart-shaped sprinkles for an extra dose of love.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz. high quality white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3-5 drops red food coloring
- Marshmallows, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- Heart-shaped sprinkles, optional
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and allow it to melt, whisking to combine. Do not allow the mix to boil.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the food coloring.
- Top with whipped cream or marshmallows and heart-shaped sprinkles. Enjoy!