These mini-pizzas make a great game-time snack or an easy weeknight dinner – just toss a salad together while the chicken is marinating and you’ll have a complete meal ready in minutes.
Cook time: 15-20 min | Prep time: 15 min + 1 hour marinade | Serves: 4 | Yields: 4
- 1 medium boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into a 1/4-inch dice
- 4 Tbsp. KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce Original
- 1 1lb. package frozen pizza dough
- ½ cup shredded Jack cheese
- 2 scallions chopped
- Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing
Directions:View Party Plan: Mad About March Viewing Party
- Preheat the oven to 475ºF.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and the KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce. Chill covered for 1 hour.
- Divide the pizza dough into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into an 8-inch circle.
- Place the dough on two sheet pans. Divide the chicken evenly between each pizza. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Top each pizza with cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Sprinkle the scallions evenly over each pizza.
- Serve with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing for dipping.