Kids of all ages will have a blast making and eating these jumbo franks wrapped in refrigerated bread stick dough then baked to mummified perfection.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 25 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package (11 oz.) of 12 refrigerated bread sticks
- 12 jumbo frankfurters
- Ketchup for dipping
- Mustard for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unwrap breadsticks and stretch each breadstick dough to 12”.
- Wrap dough around frankfurters, letting the franks show slightly through the dough.
- Place on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake 12-15 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
Per serving: Calories 240, Calories from Fat 150, Total Fat 16g (25% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 700mg (29% DV), Carbohydrates 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.