Created by: Britni Vigil, Play. Party. Plan.
Swap out the traditional bacon and egg breakfast for this light breakfast hash that’s full of sweet potatoes and nutrient-filled greens. It only takes a few minutes to make and is a great way to start your day off with a boost. Best of all, you can make enough for your entire family in the same amount of time it takes to make one serving.
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, scrambled
- 2 large handfuls of your favorite type of Simple Truth™ greens (spinach, kale, arugula, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. Kroger 4 Cheese Mexican Fancy Blend
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sweet potatoes and cook for 8-10 minutes until browned, flipping once.
- Add greens to the hot pan and stir to combine.
- Push greens and sweet potatoes to the outside of the pan and add the eggs in the center. Salt and pepper the eggs to taste. Allow eggs to cook for 2-3 minutes, then use a spoon to scramble them in the center of the pan.
- Mix eggs into greens and sweet potatoes, then salt and pepper the hash to taste.
- Top with cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve immediately while warm. Refrigerate any leftovers.