Pre-sliced and prepared ingredients make it a breeze to satisfy your craving for this party classic. But be warned: you may be asked to make it again and again.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: X | Yields: X servings
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz.) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Green Giant® whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 container (12 oz.) refrigerated guacamole dip
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (6 oz.)
- 3 plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- Empty pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. In medium bowl, stir together seasoning mix, oil, water and cumin. Stir in pasta, beans and corn.
- In 4-quart glass salad bowl or 13x9-inch glass baking dish, layer lettuce and pasta mixture. Spread guacamole evenly over top. Sprinkle with cheese and tomatoes; top with olives.
- Just before serving, arrange chips around edge of bowl. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.