These fragrant, simple, and delicious frittatas will brighten your morning.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 35 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 12 slices ham
- 6 eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 green onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Place ham inside muffin tins making sure ham does not go above tin size or edges of ham will burn during baking.
- In small bowl mix eggs heavy cream, green onions, salt and pepper.
- Fill muffin cups with ¼ cup egg mixture to just below the edge.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes or until eggs are completely set (and center does not wiggle when moving tray).
- Remove and let cool, then arrange on a plate and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 100, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 4.5g (22% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 120mg (40% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Carbohydrates 1g (0% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars < 1g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.