Created by: Kraft
The gooey goodness of grilled cheese just took on a new angle that’s perfect for a fun afternoon bash!
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 4 tsp. butter or margarine, softened
- Fill bread slices with Singles to make 2 sandwiches.
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Cut into triangles.
- Serve these kid-friendly sandwiches at your next party with cut-up fresh fruit. They're sure to be a hit with all your guests!
Backyard Bash Fun:
- Use cookie cutters to cut these gooey hot sandwiches into assorted shapes.