If you’re a fan of pineapple on your pizza, just wait until you try this! Have your kids help out by selecting the fruit for this sweet-tooth pie and arrange the pieces in fun patterns and shapes.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting (from 1 lb. container)
- 3 ½ cups assorted fresh fruit, chopped into small chunks
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray 14-inch pizza pan or 15x10 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough into bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently stir frosting into whipped cream. Spread over cookie pizza. Arrange fruit on top.