Created by: Nicole Leggio, Cooking for Keeps
These spooky eyeball martinis are the perfect cocktail for your Halloween celebrations. Lychees stuffed with blueberries make up the “eyeballs,” while vodka, triple sec, lychee syrup and lemon juice make up the base of the drink. Each martini is topped off with a little bubbly, and they’re ready for the party!
- 1 can (14 oz.) peeled and pitted lychees in syrup
- 8 blueberries or cranberries
- 6 oz. vodka
- 3 oz. triple sec
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Champagne or sparkling wine for top off
- Drain syrup from lychees. Reserve 6 ounces. Stuff 8 lychees with blueberries or cranberries. Place on a cocktail stick.
- In a martini shaker filled with ice, add lychee syrup, vodka, triple sec and lemon juice. Shake until cold.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top off with champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with “eyeball” skewers and serve.