This potato gratin recipe has all the mouth-watering appeal of everyone’s favorite cheese and potato dish, but eliminates the intensive prep work.
Cook time: 25-30 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: 12 | Yields: 12 servings
- 1 box (6.2 oz.) Betty Crocker® Ultimate au gratin potatoes
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 container (5.3 to 6 oz.) low-fat Greek plain yogurt
- Sliced green onions, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Make potatoes as directed on box except omit butter and milk. Stir in salsa and eggs. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, about 1/3 cup each.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; carefully remove from muffin cups. Top cupcakes with yogurt; sprinkle with onions.