Set your autumn décor into full bloom with a pumpkin bouquet that’s sure to brighten any table with bold, fall color.
- Medium to large pumpkin
- Small vase or drinking glass
- Fresh flowers or seasonal bouquet
- Cut a hole in the top of the pumpkin and remove the seeds and membrane. Ensure the vase or glass you have selected will fit snuggly in the opening.
- Fill the vase with water and place it in pumpkin.
- Arrange your flowers any way you like. Just make sure to cover the lip of the vase with greenery. Many times, it’s easiest to arrange the flowers in your hand, cutting the bottoms to equal lengths before you drop it as one piece into your container.
TIP: To create more impact for a mantle or large buffet, surround each pumpkin bouquet with a scattering of smaller pumpkins and gourds.