Give your kids everything they need to start the year off right, from encouragement to sweet surprises.
- School supply storage box or large lunch box
- 1 bag (11oz) of HERSHEY’S KISSES® Brand Chocolates*
- Card stock or blank cards for kit notes (your color/design of choice)
- School supplies of your choice – [suggestions include a small pack of crayons markers, erasers, No. 2 pencils, a glue stick and/or mini journals]
- Small plastic favor bag/box
- Puff paints and/or decorative stickers
- Ribbon (your color/pattern of choice)
- Pen/fine-tip marker
- *Suggestions include HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates (silver foils), HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand SPECIAL DARK Chocolates (purple foils), HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates Filled with Caramel (orange foils) and HERSHEY’S KISSES Cookies ‘n’ Creme Candies (blue foils).
- Start by creating 4-5 notes for your child, using either colored card stock or a blank card. Write messages to your child on each note from Mom – for example, “Keep up the good work!,” “Good Luck!,” “You Rock!,” or “You’re SWEET!” Include a couple additional messages from other family members, like Dad, a sibling or the family pet.
- Fill the takeout favor bag/box with 4-5 individual HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates. Fill supply storage box with additional school supplies of choice.
- Close the supply storage box and decorate with puff paints and/or decorative stickers. Ideas include writing the child’s name and “Back-to-School Survival Kit” on the front or use images of the child’s favorite cartoon or movie character to personalize.